Friday, February 17, 2012

CabinPlan 2013

So the deal is this - cabins are available for reservation 11 months ahead of time. Not bad. I'd rather 13 months, but what can you do?

RB Winter is out, which is a damn shame, but the park manager has elected to live in the lodge.

So next on the list is the Ski Lodge at Black Mo. This looks like it could be pretty sweet, but a visit is probably in order. The Lakeside Lodge at Shawnee ended up being much better than I expected, but it wasn't ideal. It worked better for Nerf battles than for gaming. Can I get a hell yeah? Note to Bill - one of these would also be acceptable. I promise Ben won't break your bed. There are a few open dates at the Ski Lodge over the next couple weeks, and I definitely want to take a trip up there to give it a look. Even so, I think from some of the pictures online, it looks like it should work really well. My guess is we might need to bring some tables, but with the huge parking area, carpooling won't be a big deal at all for this location. I also want to make sure there is an outdoor fire pit. Good gravy, I hope there will be snow. Epic sledding. Epic.

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty awesome to me. It would be cool to have a fireplace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it would. Looks like I won't check it out today, but I will try to before we hit the 11 months window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, from looking at the pictures online and having driven past the lodge a couple times in the past, I think it will be an epic locale for CC13. How many days do we have left?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking at February 7 through 10 for next year. If so, reservations will open the 7th.

    ReplyDelete