Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I get a CabinCon?

So for some reason I was thinking about CabinCon today. That happens rarely. Or often. Maybe both. I seem to recall a previous discussion about someone registering CabinCon.com or maybe it was CabinCon.org or maybe it was really forward thinking and was CabinCon.xxx

Let's be honest. Which one would you visit first?

That being said, it occured to me to grab a blog for this bad boy and I could chronicle the adventures of CabinCon for the future. It might be a nice place to add some pictures. Or videos. Some videos. Not all.

It also might be worth tracking the various developments of prepping for future CabinCons. Truth be told, I was checking out sites yesterday and CabinCon 2012 only ended Sunday. I suppose that is a powerful statement of the importance that CabinCon has taken on for me.

It was pretty epic this year, guys, thanks all for being a part of it and helping it all come together. With a little luck, we'll get 2013 penciled on the calendar in about four weeks. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment